Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So this is what 8 hours of sleep feels like?!

Guess who slept through the night last night???  I woke up this morning feeling SO refreshed after 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep!!  OK, I did give her a pacifier and fixed her swaddle a little bit at 4:15 when she was stirring and sounded like she was going to wake up, but other than that, I got to sleep from 11pm to 7am!  She went to bed at 7:45pm, I fed her before I went to sleep at 10:45pm and then she woke up happy as can be at 7:00am.  YAY Kiera!  I realize this may not mean I am home free just yet, but now that she has shown me she can do it I have faith that regularly sleeping through the night is almost here!  : )  Now we just need to figure out how to have her not projectile vomit her milk up after the first morning feeding...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE her pictures! Some of them crack me up (like this one)...she looks so happy and comfortable! Can't wait to meet her in person! = )

    ReplyDelete