Saturday, July 24, 2010

She looks just like you!

No, you are not seeing things, this is actually my second post in a week!  : )

So you know how people are always saying that a baby looks just like one parent or the other?  It's funny how we get that all the time... both of us.  Some people insist she looks just like me while others say she is a mini-Joel (although Joel hopes this is not the case as he thinks he would make an ugly woman!). 

I decided to post a couple of our baby pictures so you can see what you think... So, who does she look like??  This also made me realize how far photographs have come and how nice it is to have a digital camera so you can take 20 shots just to get a good one and delete the rest! 

Krista (as if you couldn't tell by the dresses!):





Joel:

Family shot:

1 comment:

  1. Well I think she looks a bit like both of you, but if I had to pick, I'd say she looks more like her beautiful momma. She has great genes from both sides though, so we all know she is going to be a gorgeous little heartbreaker someday. :) By the way, great baby pics too! Thanks for sharing those.

    ReplyDelete